30 Days of Microsoft Graph – Day 6 today.
- Day 0 – Announcing “30 Days of Microsoft Graph” Blog Series (this post)
- Day 1 – Why you should learn Microsoft Graph
- Day 2 – Overview of Microsoft Graph
- Day 3 – Graph Explorer
- Day 4 – Request syntax
- Day 5 – Query parameters part 1
- Day 6 – Query parameters part 2
- Day 7 – Paging and NextLink (coming soon)
- Day 8 – Authentication roadmap and access tokens (coming soon)
In preparation for the blog series it is recommended to install the following tools.
- Postman (API Development Environment)
- Visual Studio Code (lightweight source code editor)
- Office 365 tenant (trial or your own with admin access)
We’ll cover a lot of topics covered in this series, but it’s not necessary that you read every single post. Think of this series as a learning path to touch upon a wide variety of topics within Microsoft Graph and related areas. If there are specific topics that are of interest to you please leave a comment and we will do our best to include them.
If you’d like to share this blog series with others, please use the short-link https://aka.ms/30DaysMSGraph the hashtag #30DaysMSGraph. You can also follow all Microsoft Graph blog posts (including this series) using the RSS feed https://aka.ms/GraphBlogRSS. We look forward to you joining us on this blog series.