(CISO) Workshop Training
Office 365 security road map – Azure Security & Compliance
- Module 1: Microsoft Cybersecurity Briefing: This module covers overviews on critical security hygiene, Microsoft cybersecurity reference architecture, cybersecurity resilience, Internet of Things (IoT), and operational tech.
- Module 2: Security Management: Learn how to increase visibility and control over your hybrid enterprise estate with integrated guidance, automated policy enforcement, and monitoring.
- Module 3: Identity and Access Management: Because most modern attacks involve compromising user identities, learn how to build a new identity security perimeter to protect assets outside your corporate network.
- Module 4a: Threat Protection Strategy, Part I: Explore key learnings about threat protection, security evolution, strategies, and security road maps.
- Module 4b: Threat Protection Strategy, Part II: This module reviews the evolution and trajectory of the Security Operations Centers (SOC), powered by the trillions of signals in the Microsoft Intelligent Security Graph.
- Module 5: Information Protection: Learn how to protect sensitive information wherever it goes with automatic classification, persistent encryption across devices, and continuous monitoring of data across mobile devices, cloud services, and other corporate assets.