To configure Azure AD integration with ServiceNow, you need the following items:
- An Azure AD subscription
- For ServiceNow, an instance or tenant of ServiceNow, Calgary version or higher
- For ServiceNow Express, an instance of ServiceNow Express, Helsinki version or higher
- The ServiceNow tenant must have the Multiple Provider Single Sign On Plugin enabled. This can be done by submitting a service request.
- For automatic configuration, enable the multi-provider plugin for ServiceNow.
To test the steps in this tutorial, you should follow these recommendations:
- Do not use your production environment, unless it is necessary.
- If you don’t have an Azure AD trial environment, you can get a one-month trial.
In this tutorial, you test Azure AD single sign-on in a test environment. The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of two main building blocks:
- Adding ServiceNow from the gallery
- Configuring and testing Azure AD single sign-on